Work With the TrailRidge Team!
- Company emails automatically backed up for 10 years
- Document storage and backup for 10 years
- Company phone calls automatically recorded
- Confirmation that contracts meet regulatory standards
- Assists in managing the dates and deadlines
- Helps coordinate scheduling appointments between all parties
- Lyn Luensmann from Monarch Transactions is the TrailRidge Transaction Coordinator and your new assistant!
- Yard Signs Provided
- Economic postcard services (that save you time, too!)
- HTML Email Campaign
- Weekly community updates and real estate specific email to your sphere
- Video emails highlighting community events and statistics for your sphere
- Shared Company Parties
- Summer event
- Santa Photos
Web & Social Media Presence
- Monthly Meetings with the TrailRidge Office Manager
- Goal is to brainstorms an annual timeline
- Accountability for implementing those goals!
- Ninja Sales Training
- TrailRidge REALTORS uses the Ninja Selling philosophy developed by Larry Kendall at The Group. Our goal is to inspire, organize and brainstorm solutions as a team to real estate dilemmas so that agents can achieve their highest goals.
- Ninja Webinars hosted regularly at sales meetings to reinforce the customer-centric mindset of the Ninja sales system.
- Our goal as a team is to share our techniques, which are based on generating referrals from your sphere of influence, openly together. We want to inspire one another to get involved with the community, get in touch with the people who know you and trust you, showing everyone you are a trusted adviser and real estate expert.
- Client Retention Management (CRM) service provided FREE to agents!
- Helps agents organize and follow-up in a timely manner with their sphere of influence
- Provides connections to all social media profiles in one platform
- Manage prospects as they grow from prospective client to active buyers and sellers
- Allows you to easily track your past and future transactions
- Income reports and commission updates
- Best practices checklist for or Buyers and Sellers
- Organizes multiple offers for listing agent to easily and quickly evaluate in one location
Financial Assistance for New Agents
Give us a call to find out how we help new agents become established by offering financial assistance as you launch your career in real estate!
Have you seen our sticker campaign?
TrailRidge REALTORS can take advantage of the many individually branded stickers that represent the neighborhoods and cities throughout the Front Range! Share them with your clients, involve them in our contests revolving around why #WeLoveBoulder, or their town. Its not just Boulder! Its all the towns that we sell in from Loveland through Broomfield and more. Be sure to ask about how to share these stickers when you come in to interview with the office.
Autumn White - REALTOR Born and raised in Boulder, Autumn has a unique understanding of the area and a valuable insider perspective. She understands the many reasons people choose to reside in Boulder Valley and knows firsthand the benefits that come with living here....
Sharon Baxter - REALTOR I have called the Front Range and Colorado home since 1976. I sell Real Estate as a personal choice as it goes along with my natural inclination to help others. I have been a Realtor since 2005. Before pursuing my real estate career, I...
Julie Whalen - REALTOR I am Julie Whalen, born and raised in Northern New York. I moved to Colorado in 1991. Since 1991 I have lived in many parts of Colorado and have made Lafayette my home since 2007. Lafayette offers a variety of events and activities for...
Mark Riemer - Realtor My name is Mark Riemer. I grew up and went to school in Maryland and studied Nursing. A couple years after college I took a travel nurse assignment in Colorado. I was here for two weeks and called my family, and said, “I’m not coming back”. I’ve...