Louisville Street Faire
Every summer the community gods descend upon Louisville for the perfect gathering opportunity: the Louisville Street Faire. If you haven’t experienced it, prepare for a fun and lively summer evening. Every Friday from June through August you will find live music from some great local bands, delicious food, local brews, a chance to mingle with your ‘neighbors,’ and maybe even some dancing if the mood strikes.
Set amidst the charming town of Louisville, this summer street faire is hard to beat. A fun evening out for all, topped off by the fact that it is a zero waste event. What else would you expect in our beautiful community? In 2014, upwards of 95% of all materials were diverted from the landfill: 72% compostable and 23% recyclable. That is a concept we can all get behind.
Okay, so we’ve given you the skinny on this great event, but we aren’t done. The best part of all? The proceeds from the Louisville Street Faire go right back into making Historic Downtown the great place we all know and love. So you can enjoy yourself knowing that you are also doing a very good deed for your community.
The Details for the Louisville Street Faire:
- Runs June through August from 5:00 to 10:00pm, rain or shine!
- Parking is tight so consider cycling with the whole family, and parking in the bicycle corral.
- A shuttle runs from Hobby Lobby on South Boulder Road for your convenience.
- Live music starts around 6:30pm and usually wraps up around 9:30pm.
- The whole family is welcome here!