Work With the TrailRidge Team!
Web & Social Media Presence
- Monthly Meetings with the TrailRidge Office Manager
- Goal is to brainstorms an annual timeline
- Accountability for implementing those goals!
- Ninja Sales Training
- TrailRidge REALTORS uses the Ninja Selling philosophy developed by Larry Kendall at The Group. Our goal is to inspire, organize and brainstorm solutions as a team to real estate dilemmas so that agents can achieve their highest goals.
- Ninja Webinars hosted regularly at sales meetings to reinforce the customer-centric mindset of the Ninja sales system.
- Our goal as a team is to share our techniques, which are based on generating referrals from your sphere of influence, openly together. We want to inspire one another to get involved with the community, get in touch with the people who know you and trust you, showing everyone you are a trusted adviser and real estate expert.
- Client Retention Management (CRM) service provided FREE to agents!
- Helps agents organize and follow-up in a timely manner with their sphere of influence
- Provides connections to all social media profiles in one platform
- Manage prospects as they grow from prospective client to active buyers and sellers
- Allows you to easily track your past and future transactions
- Income reports and commission updates
- Best practices checklist for or Buyers and Sellers
- Organizes multiple offers for listing agent to easily and quickly evaluate in one location
Have you seen our sticker campaign?
TrailRidge REALTORS can take advantage of the many individually branded stickers that represent the neighborhoods and cities throughout the Front Range! Share them with your clients, involve them in our contests revolving around why #WeLoveBoulder, or their town. Its not just Boulder! Its all the towns that we sell in from Loveland through Broomfield and more. Be sure to ask about how to share these stickers when you come in to interview with the office.
Misty Deiparine - REALTOR Misty was born and raised in Boulder County. She has lived in Boulder, Nederland, Superior, Louisville and now resides in Lafayette. As a Native she has experienced a lot of growth and knows the area. Working at the YMCA of Boulder Valley...
This week its all about training. Our goal is to provide tools that help agents become successful. Systems are hard to define and its our position that these systems can help agents become successful. They help define goals and set targets so that we can take our...
Lyn Luensmann - Transaction Coordinator Lyn Luensmann has been in the real estate business for 38 years and plans to stay for a while longer. Within the real estate business she was an office manager for 3 years and a Title Insurance closer for 10. Not only that, but...
Libby Boyd - REALTOR "Seeing real estate as an investment, not a transaction." A self-proclaimed technology nerd, Libby uses her academic and professional experience in digital marketing to help her clients buy and sell their dream homes. Focused mainly on the "L"s,...